FOTD: Nude But with Attitude (feat. The KS Chronicles)

Have you noticed that nudes are trending in a huge way? I would have thought that the trend would have died down by now but nope!

I love colour but I love good chocolates and golds too! The only person who loves neutrals more than anything is Kerdisha of The KS Chronicles

We're so excited to bring these entirely natural look tutorials which you can dress up or down.




KERDISHA’S LOOK





Jessie’s Girl Eye Shadow Primer
Revealed 3 Sample Quad:  (Lid Color) Rose Pink-Matte; (Crease Color) Lilac Purple-Shimmer; (Outer V) Soft Brown-Matte; (Lower Lid) Rose Pink + Soft Brown
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara in Black
ELF Black Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Jordana Lip Pencil in Coco
City Color Lipstick in Je T’aime

 JARNA’S LOOK



Jordana 12hr Made to Last Eye Shadow Pencil in 01 Eternal White
Coastal Scents Revealed Smoky Palette
Kevyn Aucoin Eye Pigment Primatif  in Titan
Benefit Nude Dude Eye Shadow in Fit
Sacha Blazing Sunset Palette
Naked Cosmetics Mica Pigment in #02
Wt n Wild Liquid Liner in Black
L'Oreal Telescopic Masacar in Black
Jordana Lipstick in Caramel


"I love neutrals. Not only are they a quick and easy way to add a bit of glam to your makeup they offer that effortless look that says 'Hey I didn’t try too hard but still look amazing’ and even 'Maybe I did wake up like this.' 
Neutrals can come in a variety of shades and can also be easily glammed up to suit any occasion. My personal faves are a soft pink with a neutral brown. I do this look so often I don’t even think about it. 
When Jarna asked me to collaborate for this look there was no way I could say no. I hope this shows all She Bleeds Makeup readers that eye makeup can be easy and effortless."
--Kerdisha

Let us know what you think and I would love to see yours!

Unknown